HRIS Support Specialist
SWBC has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
The ideal candidate must be a quick learner with technical aptitude skills. In this role, HRIS support will be provided to our clients and internal employees. Must be able to work as part of a team as well as manage projects and deadlines independently. Provide a stellar customer service experience for our clients.
- Maintains full knowledge of all modules of HR-specific technology support, i.e. Timekeeping, Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Evaluations, and Onboarding.
- Provides ongoing telephone, online and webinar support to multiple client companies for all HRIS inquiries.
- Identifies and recommends product customizations, enhancements or workarounds to enhance the client's experience.
- Provides data and reports to address specific benefits, tracking, recruiting and training per client's needs.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and helps resolve HRIS issues in a timely manner.
- Documents and logs work efforts, including all client support requests.
- Provides recommendations to SWBC PEO's leadership around potential best practices and training on SWBC PEO's solutions, based on client input or experience.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must have three (3) years' experience in HRIS, timekeeping software, payroll software and troubleshooting.
- Must have experience in a client service environment managing multiple clients simultaneously in a related field (Payroll, Time and Labor, HRIS, IT)
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and manage workload independently.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have cloud based software experience.
- Must have experience with custom reporting.
- Must have demonstrated organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Must have the ability to think strategically and to understand a client's organizational needs in order to swiftly identify a solution to support these needs.
- Must have working knowledge of industry tools.
- Must have excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing. Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users.
SWBC offers an excellent employee benefits package that includes: 401(k) with company match, medical/dental, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. To learn more about SWBC, visit our website at www.SWBC.com.
Please apply by going to